Sunday, December 27, 2009

He, Who is I. Part one

What is cloning? A copy of oneself.  What would society think, if someone wanted to clone him or herself?  What would the outcome be?  The physical character and traits would be the same, but this individual would have different experiences and memories of life.
If I was to clone myself.  Then I would be raising a son of myself to watch myself grow and learn. It would be he, himself.  A true and perfect image of me.  The name I would give him, he would use to have freedom from me.  His own identity and not quite his own.
The Story begins...

May 2nd 2008

This is the day I have been waiting for a long time.  The dream has finally come true.  Anew life.  Iam so excited to see myself be born.  For the moment, it would be that, but it is another completely different person.
My responsiblility is to be there.  From this birth and throughout the years for my child.  Maybe to the end of the project.  I have to remind myself alwaysthat I will not live forever.  This child will make it seem like I will live on.  But this cannever  be entirely true.
This story doesn't begin here. It began on this day I decided what I wanted to do how determined I was to do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment