Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Watching The President!

I am just wondering who else will be listening to the President tonight. I hope his speech will have a clear and define answers to the Stimulus Package that has been created.
I hear that the recession will end by fall, but if that is true what jobs are out there for those who lost theirs? It seems to me that the recession has started last year to the verge of being a depression.
I would say that we are on the top edge of a depression and this Package should prevent the depression forth coming. I hope the Stimulus works for all and not just for the few!
We need in this Nation a bipartisan cooperation for the next two years to ever recover the economic downturn we are facing at this very moment.
And in the next few months the gasoline prices should dipped another 20 cents to help the Stimulus work its way through the economy. We do not need the price to climb anymore for any reason at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment